View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 04 1300c phat tire, air ride 

Post 04 1300c phat tire, air ride
I got Stump's permission to list this on here beforehand.

I will consider selling, swapping or parting some things out if I can get what I will need to go back stock

I have a 2004 1300C that about the only thing left stock is frame. I added deluxe air ride, tubular swing arm, phat rear and tall front(21") tires, final drive is a 1800 swapped in, all new bearings in wheels, new tires, speedohealer, removeable Swtich Blade winshield, homestyle fuse block and grounding blocks, chrome everywhere, floor boards, hi way bars , 6 degree chrome raked trees, wires internal on handle bars, which are phat syle 1.5 drag bars, vance and hines big shots, hyper charger, most of what Kuryakyn sold for this bike a few years ago I added, polished rotors on both wheels

much more done that I cant quickly think of. I did all the work myself and was meticulous safety wise

I will sell whole bike for $7500 cash or will sell parts in exchange for your stock ones. To do this I will have to have a set of 1300c wheels with decent rubber.

parts I would sell seperately are

1-fat tire wheels front and rear, with new tires, new bearings in wheels, polished rotors, and swing arm
----
seat pan made from fibergalss but never cut. it is huge and goes with the rear fender as it is form fitted. kinda a rough draft that needed tweekin but hard part is done

2-on the air ride I would sell the whole kit it includes compressor, wiring with all relays. switches wired in and dash panel(switches are mounted there on mine and would need yours to put mine back together) I may have a set of shocks

extras with the bike are many if we swap or you buy outright alot will be included

most notable, spare tank in primer with tank seems filled, new front fender blank,

2 stock exhausts one drilled one perfect new pull off

extra baffles for vance and hines big shots that are on it. quiet installed and medium are the extras

The deal is I want to get shed of this and buy a boat as we just moved close to a great river. Local dealer will give me $3800 for a stock bike. I would trade mine for a stock bike(to resell quick) and $4000 firm or I will part out high end stuff. Prefer to swap bikes if yours is clean and comparable.

I will only sell enough to get my 4 grand then off to the dealer,

If your bike is stock and you got the money we can meet and swap titles. This would be the best bargain. many hours and mucho deniro went into this

text preferred due to work 870-61three-0026 serious folks only please

i live out in the country with no internet currently-so no emails or messages thru here.
text or call only.not trying to be rude but wanted to be noticed

signature pic was before wheels were stripped and bearings, rotors, trees and new tires were install

I apologize for crappy cell phone pics

Tue May 24, 2011 11:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]