View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 1800c parts for sale and my bike 

Post 1800c parts for sale and my bike
Hi guys,long time no see...due to some personal reasons i'm selling my cumulated parts and my bike
if anyone is interested...if these parts don't sell here,i'm gonna put em on ebay,,,just wanted to give yous guys the first shot.

i have these parts ,good condition or brand new.
SOLD #1 Jardine forward controls,,used less than a thousand miles,still no signs of wear on pegs at all.
list on website 725.00,,,,,,,360.00 shippedl

SOLD#2 lick and stick passenger pad,used once,,,20.00 shipped

#3 braided throttle and brake lines,,see pic,two brake lines 45.00 shipped,SOLD pending payment.

#4 brand new clutch and brake reservoirs chromed by stump,clamps but no tops...still in plastic wrap from gateway,,,list 246.00 the way i read
the price list.....150.00 shipped for both...SOLD pending payment...

#5 SOLD punisher 1.5 diameter,pullback style with 8 inch risers,this one was 239.00 new when bought,,,160.00 shipped,SOLD pending payment.

#6 SOLD diamond digital tach,,,bought used from lancer,,,i have never used it,,,no instructions on wiring,,but i
think available on web site...list 350.00,,,,,,,,165.00 shipped...goes good with the bars
forgot to mention the bars have internal wiring with braided covers for 1800c installed.SOLD pending payment.

#7 a small set of leather throw across saddlebags,used mabe once,can't remember,
pics available on request...35.00 shipped.

#8 SOLD custom tank with popup cap installed,,,fuel pump type and included on tank,,,small dent,thumb size on bottom,,,weld broke loose on top where cover was welded in to cover void where dash used to be,you'll probably paint it anyways,this is a simple fix for a painter,,this would work great with the bars and speedo since speedo has all guages in it...195.00 shipped

My bike is for sale,1800c vtx 2002,28 and some change thousand miles,,,sumo 250 rear end,sumo phat fork covers
power comander,swithblades,bub pipes,kewl metal tips led lights rear,kuryaken mirrors with leds in them,aeromach levers,desmoggedkuryaken engine block covers chrome, kuryaken pegs 10.5 lower shocks...bike runs great just went to daytona biktoberfest in october...retail kelly blue book,,,5400.00,,,my bike has in excess of 5000.00 dollars in accessories not including labor...price is 6900.00...many pics available to those who may be interested .The Sumo Phat rear end was purchased from Stump and works perfect...I,ve had this bike in excess of 130 mph and it handles beter than stock.it will scald a harleys azz as it should,,,I wouldn't recommend you ride 130 mph...

A couple of notes,,,bike does not come with the jardine forward controls,,,i had removed them because of my back hurting,bike has stock forwards with kuryaken pegs.
Bike needs a new front tire,around 200.00 or less,installed.
Bike has Mobile one synthetic oils in engine and rear end.

This bike is a 2002,it is used and has the usual wear that will occure with a ridden bike,,,it is not a show bike and perfect by no means,,,this is a rider and i ride...
I cannot warrenty or guarntee any of this stuff or bike and no returns please,,,if you buy it and can't use it or whatever,,,sell it on ebay or here.

I have a clean and clear title in hand,,,cash in hand before you get the bike...you can understand my reasons because of some of those who are not honest...
My email is mrtswhite@gmail.com,,,if you have questions about me,Stump has met me and knows i'm honest...

Attachments:
100_1293.jpg
100_1293.jpg [ 662.98 KiB | Viewed 45724 times ]

Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]